Thursday, November 28, 2019

HAPPY THANKSGIVING...
WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

Wishing everyone that reads this blog a Happy Thanksgiving!!!




Well, today is Thanksgiving. K and I are very lucky as we celebrate TWO Thanksgivings. One in Canada (In October) and one here in the USA. In Canada we gave thanks for our family, friends, health, etc. Today, we are celebrating our "Adult" Thanksgiving here in the USA. Thus this post!

I give thanks that K and I have a great sex life (even in our late 50's) We are very thankful we share many fantasies, intimacy, love and lust! Though, she doesn't know it yet, I feel confident I can take K into the hotwife (and possibly a cuckold) lifestyle. 

I am Dom to K in many ways and for that I give thanks. Reason being? I can slowly steer her into her new role as a hotwife or vixen as she is ALWAYS willing to please me. In doing so, I will be more than happen to make K happy!

I don't think dropping a "Just Domme me K" comment will do anything. It's not in her to just change roles from a submissive to a Domme. However, will me prodding and pushing her into her new roll, I think I can sway K's mind into wanting more cock! (not just mine)  

Here is a prime example how I am trying to "train" K's mind. 

K was heading to bed around 11:00pm. K kisses me, says goodnight, then usually goes to bed before me as I watch the late night news until 11:30. (Typically) 

Last night, however, was a little different. 

K : "Come to bed with me." 

Me : "I'll be there after the news Sweetie"

K : "No, come to bed with me." 

At this point I thought about my introduction post the other day and converting my wife.

Me : "Yes Dear"

When K asks me something or to do something I will be saying "Yes Dear" no matter how trivial "I THINK" the request is. Normally, it's Sweetie but this time it's "Dear" Hopefully "Dear" will be a trigger in her mind. Every time she hears "Dear" it's associated with a command, request or task from her that I respond to right away.

Is this "topping from the bottom?" Maybe but it's getting K into the frame of mind. (I hope)

The conversation continues after we get into bed and I start spooning her (like every night). Now it's pillow talk. 

Me : "So why do you "need" me in bed with you tonight?"

K : "Because I like when you come to bed with me."

Me: "Sooo, you want me to come like a puppy dog?" (asked with a chuckle)

K : "Yes, like a puppy dog" (answered with a chuckle)

Me: "I'm a good puppy!" (stated with a chuckle)

K: "Yes you are. Good Night." (answered with a chuckle)

Me : "Good Night Dear."

Now I know that conversation doesn't convert K into a Domme hotwife but I feel it's starting to lay the ground work to do so. 

What do you think? Am I on the right track? Any ideas or suggestions? 

S



No comments:

Post a Comment